Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday


Its a beautiful winters morning, the sun is shining but the air is cold and clear. I have decided today is a good day for a bit of a clear-out. My girls and a friend are sitting listening to musicals and singing along as they do some beading for a school market day they have coming up – its very productive and jolly! I have already gone through a whole pile of magazines, torn out the pics and articles I want and taken them to the local recycling bin. My next mission is to get stuck into Sarah's cupboard and sort through the clothes I can donate to a charity. Depending on how long it takes and how much energy I have after that, the garden is in desperate need of attention....or maybe I’ll just get onto the hammock with a book.....love weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment