Thursday, April 22, 2010

Last night I has a meet the teachers evening at Emma’s school.  Although I have met a few of them already, most I had not.  Emma is very happy at school and now I know why – apart from the predominantly lovely girls and the beautiful surroundings, she has such fantastic teachers.  Perhaps it was just my perception but I don’t remember having such great teachers in high school.  Of course there were the few that stood out and I have never forgotten, but judging from the teachers I met last night I would have to say I was impressed by each and everyone of them.  I could see by Emma’s reaction to them and her body language that she likes them too – she was literally beaming when she introduced me.  They all had lovely things to sat about her too which may or may not have made my liking them a little easier :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment