Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Presents!

What started off as a misty morning has turned into another gorgeous sunny day. I fetched my sister from the airport this morning – she’s just done a job in London and finished off her trip with some shopping! She is a real pro when it comes to shopping – I don’t know anyone else who can do as much credit card damage in such a short space of time and actually make really good purchases for herself and her friends and family too. I am such a procrastinator when it comes to shopping and if I have to do it in a rush I invariably regret what I have bought. Anyway, she returned with bulging suitcases and I know she will have some goodies in there for me and my girls – sooo exciting! She also brought a pile of magazines and my favourite crisps – happiness :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment