Friday, April 30, 2010

Susi's beautiful house in Stanford

Despite my best intentions to write something on this blog everyday, it isn’t always as easy as it seems!  Yesterday went in blur but it did end with tea and my lovely friend Susi in her GORGEOUS home.  In fact, she has two gorgeous homes, one here in Cape Town and their weekend getaway in Stanford.  It was so lovely having a catch-up with her – she has been through so much the last couple of months and her positivity and bubbly personality are an inspiration.
Its Friday and this weekend is going to be quite a busy one but I am determined to tackle one of the DIY projects on my ‘list’.  I think I might paint Emma’s desk – she wants a Union Jack on the top of it – and think of something to do with Sarah’s wardrobe.


No comments:

Post a Comment