Friday, April 16, 2010

Weekend


Its Friday. I don’t think that statement needs much more added to it – everyone knows what a great feeling it is when you reach Friday! I am especially excited about this weekend as we have made NO plans as yet and we can just let it unfold as we go. As much as I look forward to the planned weekends – especially ones that involve getting together with good friends – there is something so indulgent about not having any commitments. I am not even going to set goals for myself this weekend but rather see what I feel like doing as I feel like doing it. I do have one or two things I have to do, like taking the girls to dancing tomorrow morning and doing some grocery shopping while they are there, but even that’s okay. I am not even sure what the weather forecast is this weekend and I have no intention of looking either – what will be, will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment