Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Magic Morning

Apart from the fact that I live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world (problems not withstanding), I have the most beautifully scenic drive into work every morning.  As I come around ‘Hospital Bend’ (not as macabre as it sounds) I have Table Mountain in all its glory on my left, Table Bay with a view of Robben Island on my right and Lions Head directly in front of me.  Depending on the time if year and weather, it changes everyday.  Sometimes there is a bank of cloud hovering over Table Bay and you feel life you are flying rather than driving.  This morning the sky was incredible – it was dark and moody with just this incredible rim light from the sun just before it rose – pure magic, I had to pull over and take a picture on my phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment