Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday

We were spoiled by yet another glorious weekend although the first rains are due to set in this week apparently (yay, I can wear my Hunters!).  Apart from being a productive weekend (painting Emma’s desk), it was also nice and social without being too crazy.  Yesterday Danie and the girls and I took the dogs out for a long walk, the girls on their bikes – the roads were quiet and it was such a beautiful morning.  We also had a wonderful lunch at the Waterfront with Tom, Susi and Ella – a real treat....
Its going to be a busy week and Emma and Sarah have to knuckle down to some hard work – exams start next week poor things.  My wonderful, wonderful, special friends Nats and Mal are spending the night with us on Wednesday and we have a Big Fat Greek reunion dinner planned at the The Greek restaurant with a bunch of friends – guaranteed to be a blast – I can’t wait.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment