Monday, June 14, 2010

29 Gifts in 29 Days



Image from We Heart It

I have read quite a bit about the 29 Gifts in 29 Days movement and I have become more and more inspired to do it myself.  Living in a country like South Africa, the opportunities to give are everywhere, you don’t even have to leave your home to do so!  Of course, I understand that this isn’t just about random monetary donations, this is about consciously gifting and it needn’t be a material donation either – it can be giving of your time too.
I am going to do this slightly differently as I am going to involve Emma and Sarah too – its too much for them to embark on this on their own, but the three of us can do this together.  I am hoping that the gifting opportunities will present themselves rather than us having to look for them, and its working out that way already – without mentioning a thing to anyone, my sister asked me for my first gift this morning – so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment