Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dreaming of Greece

Next year we are hoping to have a holiday in Greece, or more specifically, on the Greek island of Skiathos.  I am extremely fortunate in that my stepmother owns a beautiful villa guesthouse on the Island so our accommodation is sorted and all we need to do is get there!  Danie and I spent our honeymoon there 15 years ago and we have been dying to take Emma and Sarah so that they can experience that azure ocean, afternoon siestas in the coolest, shadiest spot you can find and strolling through the village when the sun begins to set as you decide which taverna has the most tantalizing smells to lure you in for retsina and delicious Greek food.....
I have decided that the girls and I should make a Greece inspired inspiration board so that we can focus on it daily and wish our dream true this time next year.
 

1 comment: