Sunday, September 26, 2010

1st Simple Goal completed!

Last month I decided to take up the challenge of setting myself 4 Simple Goals to achieve before the end of the year, and yesterday I completed the first of them!  I promised Sarah we would paint her wardrobe and although it sounds easy enough, as I had to use enamel paint it proved quite a task - enamel paint is sticky stuff and not very easy to apply evenly.  I also needed to know I had enough time to allow the paint to dry (it needs 24 hours) and apply a second coat so the long weekend was the perfect time.  I also used the opportunity to go through all her clothes and we made a big donation to the Red Cross Children's Hospital.
I am thrilled with the results, as is Sarah - we chose a gorgeous circus red and like Danie says, the wardrobe now looks like a toffee apple!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of your 4 simple goals! Think I'll try this too. And your cupboard looks fab, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lana :) I got the idea of 4 Simple Goals from A Beautiful Mess, its such a good one!
    x

    ReplyDelete