Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Changes

My sister is going to be moving in with us for a couple of weeks (or months - not sure for how long just yet!) so I need to do a bit of a tidy up and some organising in our outside room and I am looking for some inspiration on the net.  It's a small room and bathroom and I am sure she will bring some of her own things but I want to make it welcoming and comfortable for her.  I know she will be happy as the room is probably one of the best in the house with a spectacular view of Table Mountain right from the bed!  Of course she is going to have to get accustomed to having the chickens coming in and out as they please - they have become very tame and actually quite cheeky!  We have done some reading and they aren't laying yet because they are still too young - we will know when they are ready to lay by the size of their comb!
I love this poster....more words to live by... I found it on Auburn & Ivory

No comments:

Post a Comment