Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Its raining again

After a weekend of summer, winter has returned with some lovely rain.  I love wet weather and the excuse to wear my Hunters!  I have just received a lovely email from my friend Tracy who lives in Stanford.  Yesterday she got stuck into her veggie garden and started planting for summer, something I really need to get cracking on.  Now that the hens are nicely settled (still not laying - come on girls!) and roaming the garden, its time to get the veggies in.  My herbs are doing beautifully and I have tomato plants springing up everywhere - no doubt from the pips germinating in the compost heap - so its time to get planting while we are still getting rain.  That is my goal for the weekend - oh, and to finish painting Sarah's wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment