Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sisters

My sister moved in with us last night.  Its a temporary arrangement while she sorts out some personal stuff and although I was quite apprehensive about it, I think it will be quite a lot of fun.  It has been 20years since we lived in the same house!  Her son Max will spend part of his time with us and part of the time with his dad - its great having him around too.  Janette is a clothes collector so we need to get creative to accommodate all her things in her room this weekend - we are seriously challenged in the cupboard/storage department in our home.  She has clothes that date back to her teens (and she still fits into them - not fair) so Emma and Sarah cannot wait to get stuck into all her bags - I can't wait to go through all her accessories - seeing as I don't fit into her clothes :)

3 comments: