Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Here comes summer...

Last night was actually balmy!  It was warm and calm and there was a distinct smell of summer in the air - cut grass, lavender and honeysuckle.  We ate our home made hamburgers outside and Sarah even dabbled her feet in the pool - what bliss!
I did however wake up in a bit if a panic this morning - what am I going to wear?!  I feel decidedly out of shape (all that comfort food has settled very happily in the most obvious places) and in need of some "attention" before I can safely leave home in bare legs and even arms for that matter!  So, as of today it is time to cut down on comfort and get moving!  Walks on the promenade and the common, a visit to the gym 2 or 3 times a week, waxing, scrubbing and moisturizing are all on the cards!
I love these pics by photographer Tom Craig for British Vogue - gorgeous colours, fab vintage cars and locations - some summer inspiration!






No comments:

Post a Comment