Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Red

Don't you love the colour red?  I didn't always love it, in fact when I was a child I abhorred the colour.  I am  a redhead and I hated my hair with such a passion that I couldn't stand anything red or orange.  It wasn't until I was in my 20's that I came to appreciate my hair, possibly because the colour had changed from bright orangey/red to a more acceptable red!  Anyway, this is not about hair, it is about the colour red.  I now can't get enough of it - in decor, clothing, accessories, make-up - you name it.  It is such a happy colour :)
 I love this pic of Zooey Deschanel (I think she is a great actress and singer too, love her quirky style and 500 Days of Summer is an all time fave movie) - the red bicycle (to die for), red shoes and red lipstick!
Photographer unknown
Also a great pic of Kiera Knightley - love the red balloon.  Photographer unknown.
Reds and blues go so well together......Photo by Hilda Grahnat

More pics tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment